Acceptation of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
In compliance with Spanish Organic law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection of December 13, Logística y Comercio Exterior S.L informs you that your personally identifiable information from any section of the website will be stored in a database owned by Logística y Comercio Exterior S.L.
The purpose of the computerization of this data is to provide a proper response to requests for information.
Your data shall not be communicated to any third party unless it is requested. Please note that you can exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition of your data in our files at any time by contacting: Logística y Comercio Exterior S.L. Via Laietana 15 1º 1ª 08003 – Barcelona – España, Ref. Protection of Personal Data.
THE POLICY OF COOKIES
The policy on cookies at Logística y Comercio Exterior S.L.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or other similar device and that provides information on a user’s browsing activities. By storing the cookies of all the visitors to our website we can monitor which pages are most and least useful and which require improvement, thus improving the overall quality of our webpage.
Cookies are vital for the functioning of the internet: they improve interactive browsing, facilitate navigation and improve the usability of our website in general.
Cookies never damage your computer. In fact, when cookies are active, we can identify and resolve any problems that may occur on the site.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies: This type of cookies is necessary for browsing and the correct functioning of our website.
- Personalization cookies: This type of cookies allows you to access our services with predefined features, such as language, the type of browser with which you accessed the site, the geographical location from which you accessed the site, etc.
- Analytical cookies: This type of cookies informs us how many users visit our site, allowing us to carry out subsequent statistical analysis of how users access our services. We analyze how the users browse our web in order to improve the range of services and products we offer. This analysis is performed anonymously and we do not gather any data or pseudo-data that may identify you.
For more information on this subject please consult Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage your cookie repository for your browser through the use of tools such as: